Friday, January 20, 2006

Meet Jet!


Well, I think it's about time to throw some pictures in here, so let me introduce you to Jet.

Jet is a 10 year old Thoroughbred Quarter Horse with a very bad bucking problem. For the past year I have been retraining him and showing him in Dressage and Hunter Under Saddle.

So far we have been to only two shows. The first was in Saskatoon where he was on his worst behavior. He tried to throw me before I even made it to the warm-up ring and so I lunged him for 45 minutes until he was completely exhausted. By then did not have the energy to either buck me off or do well in any classes.

The other show in town was a little better, however he had had the last 3 weeks off intensive work, so he was a little rough around the edges. We still won the Jr. Champion !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home