Friday, January 20, 2006

Meet Jazmyn!!


Jazmyn is a 6 year old Arapaloosabredian Mare. That is the fancy term for a Heinz 57 horse. Anyway, I bought her in March, a month after the horse I had originally bought died. However, by buying her and not the other Clyde/TB, I saved myself 2000. So far she has been quite a bit of fun to train. She was very abused at her old home so it has taken me about 6 months to get both her trust and respect. Now we are working on riding work away from the other horses. She has a beautiful trot and canter and is very athletic. By next summer I am planning on competing up to the 3' jumper divisions and testing my C1 and possibly C2 Pony Club rating. Although she is small (only 15.1 hh) she has a huge stride which I am having alot of fun learning to ride. Definately a difference between her and all the other QH's and Apaloosa's I have been riding!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home