Friday, January 20, 2006

Meet Snowy!!


Snowy is an 8 year old Arabian Mare. She actually belongs to the Mielke's but I have been in charge of her training and then selling her. This summer I used her for BGC horsecamps where she learned some tough lessons about working all by herself. Some of these lessons included her rearing up so high she just about flipped over. Another was when I had had enough of her prancing, got off, tied her up, and let her stand there freaking out for over an hour. Ohh, the joy. She too has piled me countless times. I did take her to the show in Meadow Lake where we did Gymkhana. She did awesome there placing one first and two seconds. Go Snowy!! Snowy is currently for sale for $2500. Her price will increase to $3000 at the end of this summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home