Friday, January 20, 2006

Meet Shazam!


Shazam is a 3 yr old Arabian Gelding given to me by Amanda Brucks last summer. Shazam has always had a wild streak, and it has been quite hard to get his trust. I am finally starting to get it (18 months after I got him) and he is becoming quite the character. Shazam has started his basic training of saddling and longing in October, however with school and everything I have been too busy to really get him going.

Update: I have started working with him for the last week. He's smart, likes to jump over and out of things, and hates my "flag" by his flanks. I was planning on being able to ride him by today, but I don't think he'll be ready till next week sometime, if I can work with him some more. Finally, here's a picture of the little rascal!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home