Sunday, January 22, 2006

Good Girl..... AIYA!!!!!

Oh Jazzy, you are the devil.

First she's awesome, she cruises over her little jump. She holds her head all pretty. She does exactly what I ask. And then she is a bucking kicking, squealing monster. Yikes!

So, it was her first day jumping. Her 10th time cantering. She did awesome going over her little jump. It was really quite cute. But when I picked up the canter and moved into 2 pt, she bucked and hit me in the butt with my saddle. Its even my comfy saddle and it still hurt!!! So, I gave her a little punishment and asked for it again, this time she kicked, bucked, lunged forward, and was dumb, so I gave her a little bit bigger punishment. Then I asked for a canter again, and she shot to the left, but I held on with my leg, then she shot the other way, and I held on with my other leg, back and forth, back and forth. So today, my butt is killing me and my legs feel like death. Ouch!! Haha.

That was yesterday. I worked with her again today and she was doing very very good. It was only lunging work, but she did a beautiful little 2' fence. Sooo cute!! Only 1 more foot to go up..... and then a rider on there too, haah, thats the hard part!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home